Saturday, September 7, 2013

idig

Idig:
--the unexpected block party after a long, tiring day.
--the fact that my children can play in and out of yards for 2 hours at night without a worry in the world. including alex.
--looking for alex once dark and asking around only to have random kids and adults say: Alex who?
then something catching my eye and realizing it was a random teenage girl throwing Alex up into the air in the next door house. I spotted this through the window and chuckled
--soccer, having both kate and charlie love it and be great at it
--family friends who I practically co parent with and the love and gratitude that comes from having a village
--Adam and the way he looks at me, hugs me, and generally adores me
--accepting feelings of uncomfortableness and getting through them
--a quiet house after a long day
--my brother finding true love and getting ready to propose
--pictures of burning man and the feeling for the first time ever that a week there might be good for me
--an upcoming trip to Texas with great friends
--how much my kids enjoy school
--live music
-the grateful dead and how it has quickly popped back into my life
--Alex at the block party asking for water and when we went to the drink table and found now wine he said: How about wine? Ill just have a little.
--Life and its ups and downs. good moods bad moods. struggles and strengths

No comments: